Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Monkey has Arrived...

The monkey has FINALLY returned home! YAY!!!! She made it home just in time to spend a few minutes with Daddy before he had to leave for work again :o( - and is now enjoying the promises of mom. I told her tonight when she came home that we would have a "movie night", which involves movies, snacks and a sugary drink. I told her she could choose any movie that she wanted to watch at the movie store... and she picked Super Mario Brothers Episodes (WTH????) and Aliens in the Attic. She also said she wanted to watch UP, as she fell asleep during the last half of it when we tried to watch it last time. I give her her choice of snack...and what does she get? A 3-Foot- Long Gummy Snake (again, WTH???? LOL) , which she is currently sitting in the recliner, chowing down on, looking like some kind of barbarian as she bites off the head of this gummy animal (see photo below).



It was not Aliens in the Attic or Up that she was most interested in watching, the first movie just HAD to be the Super Mario Brothers shows... and some big man in a Mario Suit singing to us (using the Mario Theme Song, of course) "Swing your Arms from side to side, come on, it's time to go, Do the Mario! Take one step and then again let's Do the Mario all together now!" - I am just going to say that I'm looking forward to watching something else lol.

It was cool to actually get to see my dad on Father's day this year...which hasn't happened in a while... he's in town making preparations for the niece and nephew's big adventures (that start tomorrow).  We'll probably find a way to celebrate Father's Day for Joshua tomorrow, since he had to work last night and again tonight.... and I'd like to wish a Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads out there (or soon-to-be Dads)!

But for now, I'm off to watch some movies and spend some time with my Monkey... Did I mention she's HOME???? YAY! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment