Monday, June 14, 2010

Can't live with 'em

Josh has gone off to work, and Jocelyn is spending yet another night at Aunt Doe Doe's house. It's funny, because when they're home, the kiddo kicks me in her sleep after she sneaks into my bed in the middle of the night, and Josh snores like a freight train and they make me crazy. But now it's after 1am, and the house is so quiet, and the bed is so empty that I can't quite fall asleep. It's a double-edged sword of sorts... guess I understand the saying "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em" lol.

So in the middle of the night, I sit with my computer, and a book beside me to read until I crash, which will hopefully be soon, because I'm so exhausted!

Yesterday was a bit ridiculous, and most of you know exactly what I'm talking about. The ridiculousness of some people's behavior is astounding, and what people find to be acceptable communication is baffling! All I know is that I will follow all the possible steps to make it stop, and that I really wish I didn't have to deal with it at all. And what I wonder is... who's the person who broke the mirror in the past and delivered the bad luck to us? That's just... Uncool..... whoever you are! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment