Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Brother the Daddy on Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July Everyone! I hope you're all having a great day/night enjoying the holiday!

For me, it's a rather strange holiday indeed. My daughter is in Fort Myers, Florida, My husband is in Toledo, Ohio, and my mother, sister and I are in Charlotte, NC. What's even stranger is that friends of mine from all over the place (Iowa, New York, Michigan) are all in Toledo, while I'm away.

We're here to meet the newest member of the family, Caden John Stallsworth, who is just over a week old, and absolutely beautiful. Visiting with my brother and his wife and son is nice, and getting away from a couple of days is nice, even though I do miss home quite a bit. Luckily, my daughter will join the party when my father gets here from Florida on Wednesday, before we hit the road back home on Thursday... it will be nice to see my monkey again, I've missed her terribly.

Today was kind of a "chill out and relax day"... as Caden decided to give Mommy and Daddy some grumpiness this morning, and after a short visit I came to realize that everyone at the house was really in need of some sleepy time... so back to the hotel I went... hanging out here messing around on the computer, doing my nails, reading, and playing some Sudoku... soon we'll head back over for everyone to have dinner together.

For now though, I'll just share this great picture of My Brother... The Daddy on Independence Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment